Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) are key parts of growing your company. A merger is a combination of two companies which form one new company. An acquisition is the purchase of one company made by another, in which no new company is formed.
Join Brent Grover and Epicor Software on Wednesday, April 23 at 2pm EST for a live discussion on the importance of Mergers & Acquisitions in the distribution industry today.
This discussion will cover:
• The four phases of the distributor M&A process
• The acquisition target filter: linking your company's strategy to your acquisitions program
• When and how to use investment bankers, attorneys, accountants and other advisors
• How to establish a range of values for wholesale distribution businesses
• Getting the best price and terms when selling your company