How to Run Lean by Improving the Quote-to-Cash Manufacturing Cycle
For job shops and small manufacturers, developing a fast, efficient quote-to-cash cycle is critical to running lean. Because this cycle and the business processes included touch most departments internally, it's important these processes becomes seamlessly integrated across the organization. Organizations like yours that have developed these strategies have seen reduced waste in their internal processes and achieved increased profitability.
This webcast will showcase the strategies and best practices using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to help your business run lean through a demonstration of Epicor’s NEW CHOICE for job shops and small manufacturers, Epicor Manufacturing Express Edition. Epicor Express is a comprehensive software system for job shops and small manufacturers that is provided as a software as a service (SaaS) for reduced upfront costs and risks. Some of the strategies discussed on this webcast will include:
- Keeping customers happy by using customer relationship management (CRM) to more effectively manage your relationships
- Creating accurate estimates in less time
- Producing to customer delivery requirements and efficiently manage changes
- Accurately measuring production costs on a job by job basis
- Ensuring on time delivery in the face of daily obstacles with accurate schedules and real time shop floor data collection
- Producing accurate and timely invoices from daily shipments.
- Continually measuring cash position and account for receipts in a timely fashion.
Register for this webcast today and learn how you can run lean and improve your quote to cash cycle.