Are your line operators "checked in", engaged, and excited about the impact they have on business results? How about managers and executives? Are the top floor and shop floor connected?
Businesses achieve some amazing things with line metrics - but the most surprising improvement of all is around human capital. When manufacturing data and information starts to flow throughout the business, it becomes a story of uniting your team around performance.
Join us and special guest John Oskin, leading industry advisor on operations performance, Thursday, December 12 at 2:00 PM EST/11 AM PST for a live webcast: Line Metrics Changed a Culture.
Oskin will discuss how companies blend corporate initiatives and technology to drive operations performance - and along the way create collaboration among operators, management and executives.
Who should attend:
- Continuous Improvement executives and champions
- Plant Manger, Director
- Process improvement leaders
- COO, VP Operations, VP Manufacturing
- Other operations and shop performance stakeholders
You will learn:
- Fundamental requirements to connect "top to shop"
- How to involve and engage people - from operators to - senior management
- Why knowledge transfer is key to the loss elimination process