Epicor® User Groups
The UK Epicor User Group recently merged with the Worldwide User Group, to form a global network of nearly 1000 companies. The merger gave the group increased benefits, such as centralised administration, a single website and a central forum to share knowledge and experiences. The User Group retains its core values, of being an independent, non-profit organisation, to help companies advance the effective utilisation of Epicor software on behalf of its users.
Additional benefits include:
- Independent User Group fully recognised by Epicor
- Led voluntarily by people who run businesses using Epicor Software
- Provides a forum for mutual education and exchange of ideas
- Discounted registration fees for the UK Customer Summit and Perspectives
- No limit on the number of staff participating for a one company fee
- A great platform for you to put your views forward on software issues and future directions
Join the Epicor User community now, and start benefitting and sharing knowledge with other Epicor Software users.