Service Management Software
With continued downward pressure on margins in the distribution and manufacturing sectors, many companies focus on improved customer service as a way of retaining customers as well as increasing revenue.
Are you maximising the effectiveness of your field service management operations? After all, taking full advantage of the product and customer life cycles has never been more important in today’s global economy where many businesses miss out on revenue opportunities—unable to keep up with the demand for service or identify and meet the needs of their most valued customers. Service management software solutions help you coordinate all your service centre processes to secure the best usage of resource and material, at the right time, for the lowest possible cost, with the greatest return, all leading to improved customer satisfaction.
Whether you do field service or run an in-house service centre, improved field service management software will help you control your contractual obligations, service level agreements and outstanding warranties and benefit your organisation in many ways.
Service Management Solutions
- Epicor® UK service management software supports lean service organisation requirements with comprehensive escalation management that enables you to manage customer service level agreements with full visibility of risks and potential compliance problems.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling, coupled with serial number and contract management enables efficient planning of visits and resources leading increased customer satisfaction and reduced costs.
- Epicor Case Management is fully integrated with Field Service for easy access to dispatching field activities and providing field service representatives access to online knowledge bases, existing customer field service calls, warranty information, and service contracts.
- Epicor Social Enterprise brings together contributions from across the organisation and the value chain and supports a collaborative environment for customer service. Issue resolution or Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) can be linked to a specific service job, or asset or serial number for the life of the object.
- Comprehensive mobility options enable engineers on the road to maintain contact with the service centre for efficient allocation of work, immediate update of completed work, and fast invoice turnaround.
- Used in conjunction with our integrated supply chain management software solution and comprehensive warehouse management system, you get unparalleled visibility into every facet of your operations and supply chain.
Have questions about Epicor service management software? Please call us at 01344 468468, chat with a specialist, or send us an email.