Professional Services Automation
As a service professional, you understand the importance of time and how it translates to the bottom line. Time spent matching people to projects could be spent growing your client base. Time spent accounting for time and expenses could be spent maximizing billable hours. Professional service organizations like yours are feeling the strain and looking to innovative professional services automation systems that will reduce non-billable hours, streamline processes, and increase overall efficiency. At Epicor® UK, we have experience in helping many companies like yours face the challenges of today’s dynamic and competitive environment.
Epicor professional service automation (PSA) provides much more than traditional professional services automation functionality. PSA software from Epicor reaches across the entire enterprise and, as a result, provides numerous benefits to any services organization.
PSA Solutions to Meet Your Business Goals
- Proactively plan projects and make more informed decisions particularly when matching skills and availability to project needs
- Painless time and expenses entry with submission and approval over the web, as well as flexible invoicing generation and detailed project billing features
- Minimize non-billable hours, maximize revenues, better plan your projects and produce more profitable engagements while increasing customer and staff satisfaction
- Track and access complete client relationship management from opportunity management to service delivery to billing to support
- Robust financials provide sophisticated functionality needed by services organizations including project accounting.
- Make better decisions with integrated business intelligence solutions. Reports range from staff utilization, profitability and revenue by company, project and employee to planned versus actual on a project and missing timesheet reports.
- Perform time and expense entry, approvals and access important project information, work in progress, accounts receivable and planned vs. actuals from anywhere at anytime.