Reveal the iScala 2.3 Hints & Tips for Services
In today’s economy many organizations are demanding better value from their assets, either through extended warranties on newly purchased items or extending the useful life of existing items enabled through servicing and repair plans. iScala offers many powerful solutions to let your organization maintain both in-house assets and assets owned by your customers.
Take your chance now and dive deeper with our iScala 2.3 SR3 webcast "Hints & Tips for Services! Just select the date & time you prefer to unlock your treasures in iScala 2.3 SR3 valuable to ease your business:
Live Webcast, 22 May at 10:00 CET - register here
Live Webcast, 24 May at 14:00 CET - register here
Discover Your Gold Coins in iScala Service Management
The core iScala Service Management solution enables organizations such as yours to plan, execute, and bill for field service activities, insuring that engineers arrive for jobs when needed, with the parts required, to ensure fast and effective,corrective, or preventive maintenance activity. Service activities can be planned on internally used assets (with bills being charged to internal cost or profit centers) or customer owned assets with invoices being issued to customers.
Whether your organization provides field service to your customers as a core business activity or runs an in-house service centre. iScala Service Management will benefit your organization by:
- Enhancing revenue - ensuring that all service gets billed on time, contracts get renewed on time and pricing for services and parts is accurate
- Controlling the extended product life cycle - extending the sales cycle (and related revenue opportunities) beyond the initial sale and installation
- Improving service-level management - reduce the lead-time from request to support while improving resource and inventory utilization
- Improving in-house work center reliability - by having planned preventive maintenance on work centers and a solution that ensures engineers and spare parts
- Speeding up installation timescales - whether the items you install are in-house, owned by your customers or rented
- Reducing service calls - enable better, faster, and more efficient service using automated Remote Product Service (RPS) capabilities
iScala 2.3 delivers on our product strategy - Protect, Extend and Converge - with enhancements in key areas focusing on the core development themes of Controllability, Scalability, Usability and Mobility.
You can also get more information by reviewing the fact sheets and release guides on this web-site or contact your Epicor Account Manager.
Phone: +44 (0)1344 468112