Manufacturing Execution System
Epicor answers your toughest manufacturing questions with Mattec MES production control software. Gain access to real-time manufacturing information, improve plant productivity and eliminate machine downtime, unlock capacity, and reduce inventory and labour costs with our production control software.
Mattec MES is an enterprise manufacturing execution system that provides instant monitoring over your production and process manufacturing. Our leading enterprise MES software improves manufacturing productivity by providing accurate 24/7 information for all of your plant operations. Gain a competitive edge for your continuous improvement initiatives with this powerful production control software for manufacturers.
Drive Efficiency with MES Software
Our manufacturing execution system helps your company to reduce scrap, waste, and machine downtime, improve cycle times, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), plant productivity, and automatic part qualification. Become proactive in your manufacturing operations with a production control software that allows you to anticipate and resolve manufacturing problems before they occur. Mattec MES helps you schedule production more effectively, allowing you to identify ineffiencies and to do more with existing resources.
Mattec MES Unlocks New Capacity
Epicor production control software enables UK manufacturers to collect and analyse data across multiple plants, production lines, and asset types, thus increasing productivity, unlocking capacity, and reducing inventory and labour costs. Loaded with rich capabilities, our enterprise MES will help your business find new capacity.
- Production monitoring
- Process control for analog and digital signals
- Dynamic job scheduling
- SPC/SQC analysis
- Scrap and downtime reporting
- Preventive maintenance management
- Operator tracking
- Alarms and alerts
- Open communications and machine interfaces
Mattec MES Features
Our enterprise MES software provides manufacturers with robust capabilities, including:
- Web-Based Insight: Production monitoring from your intranet or the internet.
- Visual Clarity: Colour code R&D, test and other non-production tasks to distinguish from production runs and ensure time is reserved in the schedule.
- Production Detail and Descriptive Information: MES users can now quickly see details with as many as four labels for each job in the Scheduler.
- Machine Odometer: Maintenance and reliability teams can more accurately plan preventative maintenance activities with easy-to-access machine condition reports.
- Quickly Monitor up to 100,000 Cycles: The redesigned cycle history chart can be run within seconds.
- Great Printing Flexibility: MES users can now add two printers per machine with Ultra Label Gold, or use the on-demand printing module and Zebra for more options with bar-coded label printing.
- Information and Machine Alarms: Machine and plant performance instantly, cycle times, machine tool preventative maintenance information, instant alerts, and alarms.
- Statistical Process Control: Comprehensive SPC program that provides analysis of part weights and dimensions as well as critical machine process parameters.
- Scheduling: The OPC Connector is the new standard for secure, reliable, and vendor-neutral transport of raw data and pre-processed information from your shop floor to your production planning, ERP, MIS, or other software system.
Have questions about our manufacturing execution system, Mattec MES? Please call us at +44 (0)1344 468468, or Ask an Epicor Expert.