Production Control Software
Epicor answers your toughest manufacturing questions with Mattec MES production control software. Gain access to real-time manufacturing information, improve plant productivity and eliminate machine downtime, increase productivity, unlock capacity, and reduce inventory and labor costs with our manufacturing execution system.
Epicor Mattec MES provides instant monitoring and control over your production and process manufacturing. Our production MES system improves manufacturing productivity by providing accurate 24/7 information for all of your plant operations. Gain a competitive edge for your continuous improvement initiatives with Mattec MES production control software.
Powerful Manufacturing Execution System
Mattec MES helps you reduce scrap, waste and machine downtime, improve cycle times, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), plant productivity and automatic part qualification, and schedule production effectively. Production MES helps you become proactive in your manufacturing operations and helps anticipate and resolve manufacturing problems before they occur. Our manufacturing execution system lets you do more with existing resources by identifying resource inefficiencies and helps your business find new capacity.
Mattec MES Capabilities
- Production monitoring—Epicor production monitoring software allows enables you to collect and analyse data across multiple plants, production lines and asset types, thus increasing productivity, unlocking capacity, and reducing inventory and labor costs.
- Process control for analog and digital signals
- Dynamic job scheduling
- SPC/SQC analysis
- Scrap and downtime reporting
- Preventive maintenance management
- Operator tracking
- Alarms and alerts
- Open communications and machine interfaces
Mattec MES System Features
- Web-Based Insight: Production monitoring from your intranet or the internet.
- Visual Clarity: Color code R&D, test and other non-production tasks to distinguish from production runs and ensure time is reserved in the schedule.
- Production Detail and Descriptive Information: Users can now quickly see details with as many as four labels for each job in the Scheduler.
- Machine Odometer: Maintenance and reliability teams can more accurately plan preventative maintenance activities with easy-to-access machine condition reports.
- Quickly Monitor up to 100,000 Cycles: The redesigned cycle history chart can be run within seconds.
- Great Printing Flexibility: Users can now add two printers per machine with Ultra Label Gold, or use the on-demand printing module and Zebra for more options with bar-coded label printing.
- Information and Machine Alarms: Machine and plant performance instantly, cycle times, machine tool preventative maintenance information, instant alerts, and alarms.
- Statistical Process Control: Comprehensive SPC program that provides analysis of part weights and dimensions as well as critical machine process parameters.
- Scheduling: The OPC Connector is the new standard for secure, reliable, and vendor-neutral transport of raw data and pre-processed information from your shop floor to your production planning, ERP, MIS, or other software system.
Have questions about Mattec MES? Please call us at +44 (0)1344 468468, or Ask an Epicor Expert.