Specialised Wholesale Distribution Software
Epicor wholesale distribution software utilises a Windows-based platform and SQL Server database. This technology gives Epicor distribution ERP the familiarity of other Windows programs and shortens the learning curve for new users. The openness of the SQL Server database enables you to quickly adapt to changes in the marketplace and maintain your competitive advantage.
- Order management features one-screen quote and order entry, customer relationship management (CRM), and pricing and availability functionality
- Inventory management enables you to decrease inventory levels while increasing customer service
- Warehouse management provides flexible, real-time control and efficiency, enabling you to increase sales through better service, minimise inventory losses, decrease shipping errors, and increase profitability
- Purchasing automates processes from a centralised location to optimise buying power and inventory levels across multiple warehouses and stocking locations
- Financial management is made easier with Epicor Distribution's real time general ledger capabilities
- Reporting and analysis allows you to turn raw data into business intelligence. Epicor Business Analyzer™ provides agility for data management and analysis, allowing distributors to adapt quickly to derive competitive advantage in a fast-changing environment
In addition, Epicor wholesale ERP is fully compatible with Trading Partner Connect, the Epicor Internet trading network, which streamlines the commerce process between distributors, manufacturers and suppliers, and end users.
Comprehensive Distribution ERP System for Wholesalers
Epicor distribution software can be implemented either on-site or remotely via an application service provider (ASP) or a hardware hosting option.
As part of the Epicor Distribution Suite, this wholesale ERP system integrates with many value-add modules, including Epicor Proof of Delivery, Strategic Pricing, and Service Dispatch.
For the full Epicor Distribution story, call 0800 316 1155 to speak with an Epicor solutions specialist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.