Automotive Manufacturing Systems
Servicing your automotive customers effectively and adapting to their increasing demands requires flexible automotive manufacturing software. After more than 20 years providing business solutions for 9,000 midmarket manufacturers, Epicor UK knows that you need automotive software that is very easy to set up, easy to use and easy to integrate with other systems. The answer is automotive ERP built from the ground up using a true service-oriented architecture (SOA) combined with a Microsoft® .NET user interface.
Epicor for Automotive is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) business software solution designed for organizations who manufacture and supply products and services to the automotive industry. The solution goes beyond traditional ERP to provide financial management, product management, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and more. SOA makes all of this available as secure Web services for easy integration with your Microsoft Office applications and the global supply chain. The tools used for integration are components of the Epicor Productivtiy Pyramid.
Automotive Software to Meet Your Business Challenges
- Support for release accounting through use of demand management and purchase contracts for cumulative numbers (CUMs) tracking
- Canned EDI workflows and report formats for electronic communication of release and ASN information to and from your automotive customers
- Improved lead times and waste reduction through implementation of lean strategies
- Support for AIAG-compliant labels, strong product lifecycle management (PLM) for product data and document management, and advanced quality management for handling PPM, APQP, PPAP and TS 16949
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Complete visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards
With award-winning integrated applications, Epicor automotive manufacturing software, is a powerful business software solution that provides the flexibility and scalability you need to grow your company profitably by optimizing your most important resources.