Epicor University is starting customer focus groups on content. Meetings will be held every other month in a conference call/shared desktop format. Proposed topics will include:
- Tours and functionality demonstrations of newly-released content.
- Sharing of prototypes of content in development.
- Discussions of desired features.
- Strategies for aligning shipping content to your organization’s needs.
We hope that by increasing communication on content and training challenges we all face, we at Epicor University can create better content and improved content vehicles. We strive to deliver content in the way you want to consume it. We would love to find out:
- How do you train new Epicor users?
- How does Epicor training fit in with other systems/process training?
- What are the content areas most consulted in regards to Epicor?
- If you were to design your organization’s ultimate “user guide” to systems and processing related to Epicor, what would it look like? HTML? Videos? Diagrams? Clickable diagrams? Combinations of all those items?
If these topics sound like areas of discussion you would like to pursue, please send us an email at email@example.com, and ask to be included in one of our Epicor University Customer Focus Groups (CFGs). We have several groups, so also include which Epicor products you are using so that we may invite you to the appropriate group.
Posted by Charles Lloyd, WW Director Epicor University