How To Get The Most From Your ERP
In a fascinating discussion of what’s going on with enterprise resource planning (ERP), Nigel Montgomery, research director at Gartner Research, tackles a host of questions that should be of great interest to anyone following enterprise IT. Among the topics Montgomery addresses:
- What are the signs and symptoms that may indicate it’s time to replace your ERP?
- What are some best practices in selecting a new ERP system? What should companies look for?
- What’s the ideal relationship that companies should look for in an ERP vendor?
- How are today’s ERP systems different from the ERP solutions of yesteryear?
- How can companies ensure that they’re getting the most ROI from their ERP?
In a short, 20-minute video, one of the leading authorities on ERP gives his opinion on the key issues today’s companies face regarding their enterprise systems. It’s anything but dry. Among Montgomery’s observations: how companies have gone from golf club politics to airport lounge envy, and why that presents a problem for those in charge of IT.
You won’t want to miss any of this compelling presentation, which you can access in full here.
Posted by Epicor Social Media Team