Companies Leveraging Epicor Solutions and Services to Transform Business Recognized at Annual Insights Customer Conference
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced today at Insights 2016 in Las Vegas the winners of the 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards program for the Americas region. The inaugural global awards program recognizes innovative organizations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Middle East, India and Africa, with regional program winners automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall “Customer of the Year.” The global winners will be announced later this year, after all the regional awards programs have concluded.
“Congratulations to all of our Customer Excellence Award winners in the Americas -- it’s truly inspiring to observe the success these businesses are achieving leveraging Epicor solutions and services,” said Craig McCollum, executive vice president, Epicor Americas. “As a company, we couldn’t be more proud to play a supporting role in enabling our customers to transform processes and free up resources so they can focus on innovation, enhanced customer experience, and ultimately achieve their business objectives and profitable growth.”
The following companies are 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Award winners in the Americas regional program:
- Duncan Parnell Inc. is the Business Transformation winner, chosen for clearly demonstrating best-in-class business transformation and measurable business value from their Epicor® Prophet 21® implementation.
- The winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor Prophet 21 customer Kroll International LLC, selected for demonstrating how they’ve leverage technology to drive innovation throughout their business to achieve measurable success.
- The Customer Experience award winner is Hallmark Building Supplies who have transformed customer experience through the implementation and adoption of Epicor ERP.
- Tusco Displays have demonstrated measurable business benefits with Epicor Cloud ERP and are the winner in the Cloud Deployment category.
- Marvel Manufacturing won the Rapid Time to Value award for demonstrating a fast implementation and deployment of Epicor ERP through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training, and production readiness.
Criteria used to evaluate nominations included customer, employee and business impact, process improvements, and positive changes gained within the organization to demonstrate benefits and impact of the technology on the customers’ business. Project complexity, business objectives, and results achieved were also weighed in the final decisions. For more information on the 2016 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards regional programs visit the Epicor website.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
# # #
Epicor, the Epicor logo and Prophet 21 are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.
Senior Specialist, Public Relations
Epicor Software Corporation
+1 952 417 5022