1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE PRIZE.The drawing for an American Express Giftcard is open to legal residents of the United States over the age of 21 who register on or before July 10, 2009 for the Explore Epicor 9: A New ERP World without Barriers seminar to be held in Fort Worth Texas on July 17, 2009. Employees of Epicor Software Corporation, its subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies as well as their family members are not eligible to participate in the drawing.
2. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN.In order to enter the drawing, an eligible participant must register for the Seminar on or before July 10, 2009 and must then attend the Seminar and be present to receive the Giftcard if chosen.
3. PRIZE.The prize is an American Express Giftcard with the face value of $250 (USD). There is one (1) $250Giftcard to be given away. The winner of the drawing will be selected by chance through a random selection from the group of qualified entrants. The winner will be notified in person at the Seminar. The prize is nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by Epicor Software Corporation which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. All applicable taxes on the prize are sole responsibility of the prizes winner.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.By participating in the drawing, an entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these drawing rules. By accepting the prize, the winner releases Epicor Software Corporation from all liability with respect to participation in the promotion and possession or use of the prize awarded. Participant acknowledges that the winning prize is provided “AS-IS” and that Epicor provides no warranty with such product and disclaims any implied warranty, include any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent that the third party manufacturer of the product provides any warranty with the prize, Epicor shall pass such warranty through to the winner.
5. ODDS OF WINNING.The odds of winning the Giftcard, which is valued at $250, depends on the number of registered participants that enter their names in the Drawing.
6. CONFLICT.These drawing rules constitute the full agreement relating to the drawing. In the event of any conflict between these rules and any of the documents relating to the drawing, these rules shall prevail. This drawing is void where prohibited by law.
7. UNCLAIMED PRIZES.In the event that the winner declines his/her prize, a subsequent winner will be selected.
8. TRADEMARKS.Epicor is a registered trademark of Epicor Software Corporation. All other trademarks acknowledged.
Connect with Epicor
Video Success Stories
Ask an Epicor Expert
Define your password:
Forgot your password? |
Change your password