Set Your Course for Growth: Insights 2017
Our largest global customer conference is just a couple months away with nearly 4,000 users worldwide. Insights 2017 brings together Epicor customers, partners and industry experts for a three-day learning and networking experience focused on Epicor products, solutions and future plans. This year the conference will be held May 22-25, 2017, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville.
Here are some highlights on what’s happening:
- Private performance by Grammy Award-winning recording artist and original American Idol, Kelly Clarkson. In a career spanning over a decade, Clarkson has accumulated ninety-one number ones on the Billboard charts and eleven international number one singles, and has sold over 25 million albums worldwide.
- Keynote address will be presented by retired General David Petraeus. General Petraeus has received numerous U.S. military, State Department, NATO, and UN medals and awards, and he has also been decorated by 13 foreign countries. Read more about the keynote and entertainment here.
- Customer Excellence Awards winners will be showcased at the conference. This program recognizes innovative organizations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance. More information can be found here.
- Stop by our Solutions Pavilion where customers can network with Epicor peers and Alliance Partners to learn about all the latest offerings.
- With more than 500 sessions and extensive hands-on labs, the conference offers the opportunity to learn, connect with peers, and understand industry best practices. Preview the event agenda by visiting the Insights Agenda page.
For more information on Insights 2017, visit http://insights.epicor.com. Join the conversation using #Insights17 and stay updated on all news by following Twitter @Epicor_Insights.