Epicor User Group 4000th Member Milestone and Global Expansion
Recently the Epicor Users Group (EUG) reached a new milestone by having our 4000th member contact sign-up for the group.
The EUG is a completely independent group of users helping users of Epicor software products. It’s a non-profit organization comprised of a volunteer board, product liaisons that act as a bridge between Epicor and Epicor users, and more than 30 regional groups worldwide. The group formed in February 1995 as the Data Works Users Alliance, then changed the name to Epicor Users Group in March 2000.
As Epicor expanded worldwide, so did the user base. We merged EUG with groups from the UK and EMEA, and since have gone further to add groups from Australia and Sweden. Along with our continued partnership with Epicor, we are hoping to reach even more users through our forums, regional user group meetings, special interest groups, discount training and other offerings.
- Membership has grown by over 50% in the last three years and increasing fast.
• 1,095 new users added in 2014
• Over 9,000 forum posts
- 3,200 EUG members in the US.
- 1400+ EUG members in over 40 countries from afar as Fiji to Tanzania.
- EUG represents 21 different Epicor products from Avante to ERP.
- Introduced the new Premier Partner membership to help Epicor partners engage with members.
- EUG holds many events each year including regional meetings, webcasts to the major Insights events around the world and looking to coordinate product specific conferences.
Throughout our nearly two decades in existence, we have worked to accomplish our core mission of “users helping users”. The main focus is education as we are a multi-product user group and support the whole range of products offered from Epicor. However, we also provide the opportunity for help and insight from other users, which is just as important, and the fact that it’s wholly independent is critical.
In a time where global collaboration is increasingly a part of doing business, it’s exciting to see this among users in a group like ours. Our goal is to sign-up our 5000th users before we close out our 20th year.
To learn more about the Epicor Users Group, view video below from the Insights conference and visit
Posted by Bill Wolfe, Vice President, Epicor Users Group (EUG)