Architecture, Engineering, Construction
For Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) firms, it's simple - project success is critical to bottom-line profitability. So, how do you achieve project success to increase profitability? By optimising your projects to become more efficient, and by collaborating across the firm to increase project visibility and communication.
Epicor for Service Enterprises provides your platform for success by delivering a comprehensive closed-loop solution supporting the five key service-centric processes behind all Architecture, Engineering and Construction firms: managing business development, resourcing projects effectively, managing project delivery, streamlining financial operations and regulatory compliance and analyzing business performance.
Providing Solutions to Meet Your Business Challenges
- Build risks and issues evaluation into the bid management process using definable action plans and Epicor Business Process Management (BPM) Workflow.
- Support for advanced project scheduling with strong bi-directional integration with the Microsoft Office Project Management Solution.
- Maximize resource performance and utilisation through increased visibility into current and future staffing needs.
- Effectively manage and control complex contractual arrangements including third parties, expenses, materials and equipment with a closed loop requisition, procurement and payables cycle.
- Capture opportunity and project budgets, handle WIP and revenue recognition, as well as billing rules, cost and rate sets on a client, project, or even work code by work code basis.
- Effective management of WIP and draft billing processes with drill to detail and invoice consolidation facilities.
- Increased business agility though comprehensive business process management and workflow orchestration.
- With Epicor for Service Enterprises, you can anticipate improvements in efficiency, project control, resource utilization, client satisfaction and overall visibility resulting in a more efficient business.
Whether your firm is a promising start-up, filing for IPO or an established player, Epicor for Service Enterprises can provide the tools to help you manage rapid growth, become more efficient and realize your business vision.