Furniture and Fixtures
Epicor understands the pressures on furniture and fixture manufacturers. Customer demands for reduced lead times, lower prices, and stricter quality standards continually challenge your business to remain competitive. Global competition puts addtional stress on the marketplace and on your profit margins.
Providing Solutions to Meet Your Business Challenges
- Use Epicor's material requirements planning (MRP) to manage the ever-increasing array of wood materials you consume. Forecast end-product requirements, adjust production as forecasts change, and generate suggested purchase orders to fill anticipated gaps in your raw material inventory.
- Epicor enables you to closely manage costing of each set of production, including product-based and production set-based reporting.
- Embedded Scheduling and Advanced Planning and Scheduling functionality help reduce your lead times.
- Epicor's comprehensive Quality Suite automates the regulatory compliance process, helping you meet ISO requirements.
- Epicor for Furniture and Fixtures offers embedded Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality, enabling you to turn leads into firm orders and manage customer demand.
Epicor solutions for Furniture and Fixture manufacturers are uniquely positioned to bring new operational efficiencies, lower lead times, and reduce operational costs through better visibility. As Furniture and Fixture manufacturers explore new, innovative approaches to stay competitive, whether through new product innovation or greater consumer choice, these tactics drive new operational challenges.
Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) coupled with Product Configuration and Product Data Management can assist these organizations in staying agile while also minimizing overhead.