For the software to deliver on its value, end users must develop the skills and knowledge on how to use it effectively. End user adoption is critical to a successful software implementation and its on-going use—this is only possible with effective education and training. Epicor’s extensive library of training courses, educational materials, and user resources provide customers an excellent platform to develop an effective training program. The array of resources enables customers to choose the best options to meet their needs and tailor programs to their individual user preferences.
Services and deliverables include:
- On-Site & Remote Classroom Training
- eLearning Resources
- Learning Management System
- User Conferences
- Technical & End User Reference Guides
Knowledge Mentor provides the ability to easily create and publish custom training. Through its “show me, try me, test me” approach, Knowledge Mentor provides a unique and interactive approach to learning. The method improves knowledge retention as learning is more effective when performed in the context of actual work. Further, content developed for training can be re-used in job aids, reference guides, product documentation, and context sensitive help.
Key features include:
- Easily create user training specific to your processes
- Link content to the actual application screens
- Track user progress and performance through training
- Identify knowledge levels of individuals, groups, or departments