Epicor Mattec MES
Production Control Software
Answer your toughest manufacturing questions with Mattec MES production control software. Gain access to real-time manufacturing information, improve plant productivity and eliminate machine downtime, increase productivity, unlock capacity, and reduce inventory and labor costs with production MES from Epicor.
Epicor Mattec MES, production control software, provides instant monitoring and control for your production and process manufacturing. The production MES system improves productivity by providing accurate 24/7 manufacturing information of all your plant operations. Gain a competitive edge for your continuous improvement initiatives with production control software.
Mattec MES helps you reduce scrap, waste and machine downtime, improve cycle times, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), plant productivity and automatic part qualification, and schedule production effectively. Production MES helps you become proactive in your manufacturing operations and helps anticipate and solve manufacturing problems before they occur. Helping you identify resource inefficiencies, Mattec MES lets you do more with your existing resources and find new capacity.
Production Monitoring Solution
- Production monitoring—Epicor production monitoring software allows enables you to collect and analyze data across multiple plants, production lines and asset types, thus increasing productivity, unlocking capacity, and reducing inventory and labor costs.
- Process control for analog and digital signals
- Dynamic job scheduling
- SPC/SQC analysis
- Scrap and downtime reporting
- Preventive maintenance management
- Operator tracking
- Alarms and alerts
- Open communications and machine interfaces
Production Monitoring System
- Web-Based Insight: Production monitoring from your intranet or the internet.
- Visual Clarity: Color code R&D, test and other non-production tasks to distinguish from production runs and ensure time is reserved in the schedule.
- Production Detail and Descriptive Information: Users can now quickly see details with as many as four labels for each job in the Scheduler.
- Machine Odometer: Maintenance and reliability teams can more accurately plan preventative maintenance activities with easy-to-access machine condition reports.
- Quickly Monitor up to 100,000 Cycles: The redesigned cycle history chart can be run within seconds.
- Great Printing Flexibility: Users can now add two printers per machine with Ultra Label Gold, or use the on-demand printing module and Zebra for more options with bar-coded label printing.
- Information and Machine Alarms: Machine and plant performance instantly, cycle times, machine tool preventative maintenance information, instant alerts, and alarms.
- Statistical Process Control: Comprehensive SPC program that provides analysis of part weights and dimensions as well as critical machine process parameters.
- Scheduling: The OPC Connector is the new standard for secure, reliable, and vendor-neutral transport of raw data and pre-processed information from your shop floor to your production planning, ERP, MIS, or other software system.
Have questions about our Production Control Software? Please call us at +65 6333 8121, or Ask an Epicor Expert.