Who is Agile?
Agile Network is an organization of transportation and logistics experts who focus on integrating automated shipping solutions with ERP systems. We develop enterprise shipping software and support over 1,000 customers throughout North America and Europe. We have experience in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, industrial, retail, distribution, financial services, and healthcare.
How can we help you?
We help manufacturers:
- reduce transportation costs by controlling carrier service selections, auditing carrier invoices, and eliminating unnecessary surcharges and wasteful spending (estimate 8 15% hard dollar savings)
- reduce regulatory compliance risks by controlling classification, labeling, documentation, audit trails, and reporting processes for export and hazardous material shipments
- reduce labor by automating routing, weighing, rating, labeling, documentation, tendering, tracking, carrier invoice auditing and payment for parcel and freight carriers.
What solutions can we offer Epicor customers?
Agile’s enterprise shipping platform, AgileElite, integrates with Epicor to provide the following solutions and benefits:
- AgileShip Manifest: integrates as a “black box” with Epicor’s pack out process to automate parcel and freight rating and shipping execution. Benefits: reduce transportation cost and labor by automating routing, validations, and shipping executions
- AgileRoute: automates rate management, route optimization and planning. Benefits: reduce transportation costs and labor by providing decision support in purchasing, order entry, and shipping
- AgileExport: automate export document processing. Benefits: reduce regulatory compliance risk and labor with more accurate and simplified export documentation
- AgileHazmat: automate export document processing. Benefits: reduce regulatory compliance risk and labor with more accurate and simplified export documentation
- AgileView: automate inbound and outbound freight and parcel tracking, proactive exception alerts. Benefits: reduce safety stock for inbound shipments (estimate 1% of inventory) and reduce customer service issues
- AgileAudit: automate parcel and freight auditing and payment, benchmark rates against industry average. Benefits: negotiate better rates by integrating with carrier network, monitor accuracy of carrier invoices, reduce labor in finance Download the Agileship Manifest Brochure
Would I benefit from an AgileElite solution?
Our transportation and logistics systems experts have worked hard with Epicor to prove how we can uncover potential savings opportunities and improvements with our free “Agile 5 Point Transportation Assessment”. The purpose of this assessment is to look at 5 areas of your operation that frequently contain “low hanging fruit” for cost reduction and optimized performance:
- Rates: Are your rates competitive? Are they competitive in some lanes and not in others? How do they compare against industry benchmarks? Are you auditing your invoices to make sure your rates and incentives are accurately applied?
- Spend: Are you selecting the right carrier services for the delivery commitment required? Are you wasting money on surcharges, penalties and accessorials which could be avoided? Could you save money by implementing basic planning and routing controls? Do you recover unexpected costs? Is there one source to analyze all transportation spending (or are costs locked up in silos)?
- Process: Have you automated processes that ensure cost-effective transportation spending? Are you wasting time with export and hazmat processing, carrier invoice reconciliations, and generating PODs in A/R? How do you verify addresses, residential status and denied party screening?
- Performance: How do the carriers compare in terms of on-time delivery performance, claims settlement, fuel surcharges and invoice accuracy? Do you have the tools to generate carrier report cards during rate negotiations?
- Compliance: Have you implemented policies and procedures to ensure you are meeting regulatory requirements for exercising “reasonable care”? Do you perform restricted party screenings for international shipments? Do you regularly classify tariffs and perform license validations? Are you complying with Hazmat regulations?