From strategic sourcing to procurement to supplier enablement to user adoption, everything you need to build your Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) strategy is available from Epicor®.
Supplier Relationship Managmeent System
Sourcing is the most important, value-added activity that purchasing professionals perform. It requires a wide range of skills and subject matter expertise, as well as an inordinate amount of time, gathering and comparing offerings from multiple suppliers. Automating those tasks allows buyers to focus more time and energy on strategic activities. Epicor SRM solutions provides the automation necessary to keep your sourcing and procurement activities on time and on track.
Epicor Sourcing solutions are highly configurable and provide companies with the tools to quickly and easily:
- Integrate strategic sourcing, dynamic pricing, and complex auctioning capabilities.
- Buy, sell, or source direct and indirect materials, goods, services, or spot purchases.
- Maximize savings by automating the process of negotiating the optimal combination of suppliers, products, services, and prices.
Allowing users to create requisitions 24/7 from any location while improving purchasing controls may seem like a paradox, but not with Epicor procurement and sourcing solutions. Epicor’s global sourcing solutions leverage the success of the purchasing team in negotiating contracts locally, regionally, or around the world, helping them to establish policies across the enterprise.
Epicor SRM solutions streamline your entire purchasing process, delivering:
- The convenience and efficiency of employee self-service.
- Automated workflow for accelerating approvals.
- Seamless integration with back office applications.
- Total control of catalog management and policy enforcement.
- A strategic approach to building collaborative supplier relationships.
- Cost savings that immediately contribute to the bottom line.
Epicor Supplier Relationship Management and sourcing solutions deliver reach, speed, and control—all in one powerful application. Gain better control over who buys what and when with less work on everyone's part.
Have questions about our Supplier Relationship Management Software? Please call us at +1-800-999-6995, chat with a specialist, or send us an e-mail.