Carbon Accounting Software
In the face of climate change compliance and other evolving sustainability regulations, businesses are looking for ways to optimize their sustainability profile for their customers and stakeholders. Epicor carbon accounting software is designed to aid organizations in the effort to better track, manage, and reduce their overall carbon footprint.
Epicor carbon accounting software is intended to help companies identify, analyze, audit, track, manage, benchmark, and report on their carbon emissions/environmental impact and energy consumption. The enterprise carbon accounting solution is available on-premise, or on-demand with the Epicor next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite. As part of the Epicor ERP product suite, the carbon accounting solution draws on information that will assist companies to calculate their expected emissions output and budget for their environmental cost factors. Epicor carbon accounting software is a fundamental part of an overall financial management and accounting system to enable companies to engage in emissions accounting for regulatory, public relations, marketing, and operational efficiency purposes. Not only does the Epicor solution allow companies to better address current global carbon initiatives, but it also helps businesses turn their sustainability efforts into an area of opportunity — reduction of carbon emissions, energy conservation, and supply chain efficiencies.
Click on the image to explore the Carbon Accounting Diagram
Carbon Accounting Solution Key Benefits:
- Provides a seamless integration to Epicor ERP to create an environmental reporting solution
- Understands and manages FGC exposure
- Responds to customer requests and needs for governance risk and compliance (GRC) and voluntary reporting solutions that can also provide energy efficiency opportunities
- Reduces risk through rising energy prices and compliance fines
- Increases operational cost savings and drives business performance
- Imbeds corporate social responsibility (CSR) into the business culture as well as enhancing a “green” branding strategy for marketing advantage
- Enables organizations to remain at the leading edge of innovation, customer service, and compliance.
Many companies today are finding that implementing “green” initiatives go beyond simple good-citizenship to real business opportunities and bottom line savings that can contribute significant financial value to the organization while meeting demanding customer requirements for sustainable and low-carbon products. It is no longer just about compliance, reducing risk, or being a better corporate citizen. With Epicor carbon accounting software, businesses understand, develop, and monetize a new asset class as part of a holistic carbon asset management position within the organization.