Wholesale Distribution Software
Epicor Prophet 21® utilizes a Windows-based platform and SQL Server database. This technology gives Prophet 21 wholesale distribution software the familiarity of other Windows programs and shortens the learning curve for new users. The openness of the SQL Server database enables you to quickly adapt to changes in the marketplace and maintain your competitive advantage.
- Order Management features one-screen quote and order entry, customer relationship management (CRM), and pricing and availability functionality
- Distribution Inventory Software enables you to decrease inventory levels while increasing customer service
- Warehouse Management provides flexible, real-time control and efficiency, enabling you to increase sales through better service, minimize inventory losses, decrease shipping errors, and increase profitability
- Purchasing automates processes from a centralized location to optimize buying power and inventory levels across multiple warehouses and stocking locations
- Financial Management is made easier with Prophet 21's real time general ledger capabilities
- Reporting and Analysis allows you to turn raw data into business intelligence. Epicor Business Analyzer™ provides agility for data management and analysis, allowing distributors to adapt quickly to derive competitive advantage in a fast-changing environment
In addition, Prophet 21 is fully compatible with Trading Partner Connect, the Epicor Internet trading network, which streamlines the commerce process between distributors, manufacturers/suppliers, and end-users.