Process Manufacturing Solution
Epicor Tropos, a process manufacturing system, provides unrivalled recipe based production, materials traceability and regulatory compliance for process manufacturing, so you can compete with the best.
As a process manufacturing solution, Tropos gives you the power to improve decision making, strengthen internal and external connections, deliver on shorter production and supply schedules and gain business efficiency and cost savings. Tropos delivers integrated management, automating activities and access to information across sales, inventory, scheduling, manufacturing, quality control, materials traceability, regulatory compliance, customer relations and finance.
Epicor has extensive knowledge and experience of process manufacturing industries ensures Tropos delivers on individual challenges for:
Process Manufacturing System Features
- Sales: Delivers precise management and performance across sales operations via tele-sales, EDI or web portal with full customer relationship management (CRM).
- Inventory: Unrivalled power to forecast and schedule replenishment and line side operations dynamically in response to customer demand
- Scheduling: Improves information flows from order to delivery so that supplier, in-house and customer activities can be precisely scheduled for maximum efficiency
- Manufacturing: With flexible processing significance, even difficult products can be accurately represented
- Materials Traceability: Sophisticated batch traceability features provide transparent and detailed information on what went into each and every output.
- Regulatory Compliance: Quality control, tracking and regulatory reporting standards
- Financials: Epicor provides a class leading financial solution
Process Manufacturing Solution Technical Specifications
- Highly flexible and scalable solution (multi-user, multi-site, multi-location, multicurrency, multi-language)
- Easy customization and integration with other applications
- Built on Microsoft technology and architecture that is scalable and cost effective
- Browser, PC or mobile device application
- Data integration tools to support rapid implementation and ongoing integration
- Tropos is developed to ISO9001 certified standards
- Sophisticated multi-level batch with certification for BRC, FSIS, FDA, MHRA and MSRR standards
- Recipe-based Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and MRPII
- UK, Irish and North American local market requirements are supported.
Process Manufacturing System Value Options
Epicor process manufacturing system provides additional applications to enhance the benefits and power of Tropos including:
- Niche Industry Applications: The Spirits Workbench for distilleries and Maturation Management tools for cheese and dairy produce offer unique features for niche markets where inventory can change value and identity over time.
- Business Process Manager (BPM: Epicor BPM is a flexible, practical, and automated capability that enables your company and your supply chain to connect more effectively and efficiently.
- Dashboards: Decisions are easy when the facts are clear. A Business Intelligence system from Epicor will enable you to act faster and see new possibilities. Our BI "Dashboards" will bring graphic clarity to your key performance indicators (KPIs).
Business Process Manager (BPM) for Tropos
Epicor Business Process Manager (BPM) enhances the power of Tropos, our flagship ERP for process manufacturers. Create, operate and maintain of any number of automated processes quickly and easily, both within and outside the Tropos environment, including:
- Workflows: linked events with rules and decisions (e.g. purchase order authorization, complaint handling)
- Advanced Business Alerts: critical business events triggered (e.g. notification of stock approaching out of date, outstanding purchase orders)
- Document Automation: production and publishing of documents (e.g. Tropos reports and messaging to email or SMS, credit control letters)
- Web Content Publishing: automated pushing of data to websites and intranets (e.g. stock price changes, live customer account statements)
- Information Requests: automated receiving and processing of requests and actions (e.g. enquiries on credit status, stock availability)
- Data Integration: data from disparate systems (e.g. new product specification databases)
Have questions about Epicor Tropos? Please call us at +1-800-999-6995, or Ask an Epicor Expert.