Epicor Parts Portal
Car Parts eCommerce for Car Dealerships
The Epicor Parts Portal (EPP) is the first integrated car parts eCommerce solution for car dealers to efficiently, effectively and profitably source aftermarket parts. With car dealership software, car dealers can easily grow and efficiently run their all-makes and all-models service by sourcing aftermarket parts electronically, automatically inserting aftermarket parts into repair orders and creating purchase orders within the PO system in their DMS.
Car Dealership Software Benefits
Car dealers can avoid the common pitfalls associated with parts purchasing such as missing parts on repair orders, mis-keyed part costing, mistyped purchase orders, and wasted time on the phone and rekeying information. Epicor Parts Portal enables dealers to easily look up, order, and purchase a variety of aftermarket parts through a connection with over 19,000 aftermarket parts distributors.
The Epicor Parts Portal is designed to allow car dealerships to:
- Look up and order aftermarket parts
- See part costs and real-time availability
- Handle special orders and non-application parts stock orders
- Track parts purchases tied directly to repair orders
- Generate PO and insert into the purchasing system
- Eliminate manual parts entry in DMS systems
- Eliminate phone time and incorrect part purchases
- Reduce paperwork, lost parts invoices and errors
With the Epicor Parts Portal, you’ll have access to the full aftermarket eCatalog which contains application parts lookup, non-application parts information, labor guide, Epicor Cover-to-Cover, and full parts Interchange. And, Epicor Parts Portal currently interfaces to the ADP DMS.
Have questions about our Epicor Parts Portal? Please call us at 888.463.4700 or e-mail email@example.com.