Partnering with Epicor means entering a mutually beneficial agreement to actively cultivate the market for Epicor solutions and work to implement those solutions quickly, and cost effectively. Epicor looks for partners that are leaders in their field and has built a program to offer substantial benefits and services. A Reseller Partner offers full sales and services capabilities, and assumes primary customer responsibility. These Partners provide marketing, lead generation, sales, implementation, customization, support and training to prospects and customers. Reseller Partners are expected to be self-sufficient, but can leverage Epicor direct resources during the sales process when required. Reseller Partners are also eligible for Premium Tier status and receive the benefits outlined below.
- Partner Welcome Kit – To get started, we provide our partners with our Partner Welcome Kit to jumpstart their relationship with Epicor. The Welcome Kit includes all the tools necessary to sell, market, and implement Epicor products.
- EPICweb Partner Portal – The Epicor partner portal, based on Microsoft SharePoint® technology, is an extensive resource full of critical information to help our Reseller Partners grow their businesses. The EPICweb portal is updated daily by Epicor and offers partner training, marketing resources, customer information, lead reporting, and forums—just to name a few of the important assets within this community portal.
- Epicor Solutions for Reseller Partner Use – As part of our commitment to provide you with the best tools to manage and successfully grow your business, Epicor provides Reseller Partners with an award-winning softtware solution to manage their businesses. It’s an integrated front and back office system for up to 20 concurrent users. Certain third-party applications are excluded from this offer.
- Global Support Infrastructure – Epicor is equipped with global support infrastructure to handle issues quickly and efficiently. Today, we support customers in more than 150 countries. To do this effectively, we have a global infrastructure that incorporates support centers located in every major operating region.
- Education and Training – Maintaining a world-class customer service and support is a top priority. As part of your training we provide you with a complete set of training documentation that we use with our customers. The training manuals are an excellent tool for your team to reference as a complement to the Partner training programs that we provide. And, when it comes time for implementation, Epicor has a required certification process and initial Epicor guided implementation procedures that follow a methodology which demonstrates the architecture, technology, and personnel requirements for consistent success.
- Marketing and Support Assistance – Epicor has many available marketing programs to enable our Partners to generate leads and interest through co-branded materials and marketing efforts. This includes the Zift Platform, which is a channel-focused marketing automation solution that also allows you to drive leads through your website, while continually being updated with the latest Epicor content and offers. Epicor also provides assistance with marketing strategy and targeted campaign support.
We are Ready
If you are interested in learning more about Epicor, our solutions, and our winning business proposition for Partners, contact us and let's start the conversation.