Epicor Retail Insights 2015
Mark your calendar for the largest Epicor Retail customer conference in our history, as Epicor, QuantiSense, and ShopVisible customers come together on May 18-21, 2015, at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee.
Kick-Start your business: Get inspired, get informed, get involved—get Insights!
Epicor Retail Insights 2015 is the year’s best opportunity to kick-start your business with fresh ideas, stimulating discussions, and inspiration to take your business and career to new heights!
This one-of-a-kind conference will bring you together with more than 150+ leading retailers for four days of unique education, networking, and business opportunities, combined with exciting keynote speakers, interactive sessions, and great entertainment.
As an Epicor Retail, QuantiSense, and/or ShopVisible solutions user, you’ll want to place Insights 2015 at the top of your list of “can’t miss” retail events!
Get inspired, get informed, get involved--get Insights!
At Insights 2015, you’ll exchange ideas and best practices with leading CIOs, peers, industry analysts, and solution experts from Epicor, QuantiSense, ShopVisible, and our partners in an exciting, professional atmosphere. In the process, you’ll gain:
- Peer Insight—Network with your fellow professionals, discuss common challenges, and share ideas while enjoying all that Nashville has to offer.
- Consumer Insight—Discuss what matters to today’s shoppers and how to align your operations to better meet their needs.
- Business Insight—Learn how to use your Epicor Retail, QuantiSense, and ShopVisible solutions more effectively—to deliver more performance and value to your organization.
- Solutions Insight—Discuss a wide range of opportunties for your business and learn how Epicor Retail, QuantiSense, ShopVisible, and partner solutions offer business value.
- Epicor Insight—Hear from Epicor executives on what lies ahead for our retail division and schedule meetings with Epicor retail experts.
Epicor Retail Insights 2015 is being designed to inspire your business, your customers, your employees, and your bottom line—for excellent ROI. We hope you’ll join us—and your peers—in Nashville!