May 6-9 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
With nearly 3,000 Epicor users expected to attend, and more solution-specific training sessions and networking opportunities than ever, Insights 2012 will be greater than any customer event in our 40-year history. Gain valuable insight on how to utilize your Epicor ERP, HCM, or Retail solution to inspire your business, your employees, and your bottom line.
- Technical Insight - Learn how to reduce costs, increase ROI, and deal with compliance issues
- Practical Insight - Attend labs with Epicor Technical Staff demonstrating practical software solutions
- Expert Insight - Meet one-on-one with Epicor executives, senior managers, and product experts during 20-minute meetings in a special briefing room format
- Peer Insight - Network with fellow professionals, discuss common challenges, and share solutions while enjoying all that Las Vegas has to offer
- Education ROI - Extended education sessions offered the weekend prior to Insights are only $250 (normally $495)
Get inspired, get informed, get involved—get Insights!
We look forward to continuing to support your growth and innovation, now and in the future. If you have any questions about the event, please email email@example.com or call 1.949.585.4994.
Tuesday Night Entertainment
Join us for a night of hilarious entertainment with Emmy® award-winning comedian Dana Carvey. A regular on Saturday Night Live for seven seasons, Carvey was also known as the Most Excellent Co-Host to Mike Myers in the immensely popular Wayne’s World. The evening is sure to be an unforgettable experience. A special thanks to Insite Software for sponsoring this event.
Insight 2012 Keynote Speakers
We are excited to have two fantastic keynote speakers at Insights 2012. We would like to welcome Peter Diamandis, the Chairman and CEO of X PRIZE Foundation, and Geoff Colvin, the Senior Editor-at-Large for FORTUNE Magazine and author of Talent is Overrated. For more information about our keynote speakers, please see their bios below.