Justification to Attend
Tips and Pointers
The tips below offer you materials to help you gain funding for your attendance at Insights. With all of this information and a great price, justifying attendance is much easier.
- Match list of session topics and solutions to specific challenges that your company is facing.
- Compare the cost of an outside or on-site consultant versus the conference fee.
- Highlight ways you will network with other Epicor Eagle customers and experts and link this to company areas of interest, specific projects, or implementations.
More Reasons to Attend
- Focus on the user efficiency and education cost savings that the hands-on interactive lab sessions with an Epicor product expert will provide.
- Mention how you will implement at least one performance change you'll learn at the conference.
- Document or highlight company savings associated with what you learned if you attended previously.
- Form execution teams after the event, distribute the information, act on it, and follow up.
- Train others and give a presentation to co-workers on what you learned.
- Make professional contacts that you can consult long after the conference ends.
- Calculate the cost of your independent research vs. getting real-time solutions at the conference that can be implemented immediately.
- Meet one-on-one with Epicor executives, senior managers, and product experts during 20-minute meetings in a special briefing room format.