The training you want - with an evolved focus.
You'll find strong sessions, resources and learning opportunities. More than ever, you'll want to join hundreds of other retail and automotive professionals, managers and owners to take advantage of:
- Results-oriented training sessions with a consultative approach on how to improve processes and integrate technologies, and less on which keys to press or buttons to click.
- Solutions labs with both pre-set and "open mic" topics to keep you in the know and still get your specific questions answered.
- A range of classes, talks and demos centered around Eagle N Series, so you can see it in action and explore it in depth.
- Ample networking opportunities to help you share ideas and discuss common challenges.
Click here to review our full list of courses and descriptions being offered at Insights Eagle 2015 and to register.
Hands-on Extended Education
Epicor elite Extended Education sessions—developed by the Epicor education teams and services—are always in high-demand and Insights is the most convenient place to attend, at the greatest value.
Each four-hour extended education session typically costs $500.This year, Insights attendees can register to attend extended education sessions for only $250/class. Presented by Epicor Education professionals, the sessions move beyond traditional labs, offering product-specific training with small class size, and direct access to technical experts.
Mark Your Calendar
Extended Education sessions are being offered Monday, February 2nd, prior to Insights—and seats fill up quickly.
Here are the courses we are offering for Extended Education:
- Scorecarding Your Business with Eagle N Series
- Balancing the RIV to the General Ledger
- Optimizing Inventory Planner
- Create Actionable Business Reporting with Compass Analytics
If you would like to register for Extended Education Sessions, please go back and edit your registration and select it from the list available classes in the agenda section of your existing registration.
For new registrations, classes may be selected during the registration process.