Epicor® Software Corporation At-A-Glance
4120 Dublin Boulevard, Suite 300
Dublin, CA 94568
||+1.925.361.9900 or +1.800.999.1809|
||Over $845 million (FY2011 combined revenues for Epicor and Activant)|
||See our Corporate Locations Listing|
||See our Executive Biographies|
Epicor Software Corporation (recently combined with Activant Solutions Inc.) is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of combined experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide. For more information, visit www.epicor.com.
Awards and Industry Recognition
- 2012 - Best New Product/Service, Software (Gold), American Business Awards - The Stevies®
- 2012 - Fastest Growing Tech Company of the Year (Bronze), American Business Awards - The Stevies®
- 2012 - Favorite Software Development Solution, People’s Choice - The Stevies®
- 2012 - Customer Service Department of the Year (Silver), International Business Awards - The Stevies®
- 2012 - Fastest-Growing Company in Canada and the USA (Bronze), International Business Awards - The Stevies™
- 2012 - Best New Products and Services Finalist, The Golden Bridge Awards
- 2012 - Supply & Demand Chain SDCE 100 Winner
- 2012 - CODiE SIIA HCM & SCM Finalist
- 2012 - CODiE Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Technologies Winner
- 2012 - Manufacturing Leadership 100 (ML 100)
- 2012 - Inbound Logistics Top 100 Winner
- 2011 - Computerworld Honors Program
- 2011 - Progressive Manufacturing 100 Awards, Managing Automation
- 2011 - CRN 5-Star Partner Program Winner, Everything Channel
- 2011 - CRN Channel Chiefs, Everything Channel
- 2011 - Hot Companies Finalist, Network Products Guide
- 2011 - Best Products & Services Finalist, Network Product Guide
- 2011 - Product of the Year, Customer Inter@ction Solutions
- 2011 - Top New Products, AccountingToday Magazine
- 2010 - Multinational Company of the Year, International Business Awards, The Stevies™
- 2010 - Product Innovation, Network Products Guide
- 2010 - 5-Star Partner Program Winner, Everything Channel
- 2010 - Outstanding Brand Awards, Economic Digest Magazine
- 2010 - IT Product of the Year Finalist, IDG and Computerworld
- 2009 - Microsoft Global ISV Partner of the Year Winner
- 2009 - Microsoft Global ISV Industry Partner of the Year Finalist
Learn more about awards and industry recognition.
Regardless of what you manufacture, Epicor provides a solution that enables the manufacturing process, from planning and procurement to job costing, scheduling, production, financials and more. Our solution goes beyond traditional ERP, encompassing customer relationship management, business intelligence and e-commerce. Most important, Epicor manufacturing solutions seamlessly manage complex requirements such as configure-to-order plus repetitive requirements such as make-to-stock, offering versatility that supports a truly mixed-mode manufacturing environment.
Epicor distribution solutions accelerate the order-to-delivery cycle, provide faster access to the data you need to increase inventory turns, and improve customer service and profitability. Solution components include comprehensive supply chain management facilities for order entry, purchasing and inventory, plus advanced supply chain execution capabilities such as warehouse management. The extended value chain is supported by both customer and supplier relationship management, with robust financials and operational business intelligence providing additional support.
Driving sales, enhancing customer service, and pushing multi-channel enterprises to new levels of profitability are the keys to running a thriving retail operation. Whether your retail business focuses on retail distribution or retail services, Epicor retail solutions provide retailers the real-time tools they need to achieve success with our Point of Sale (POS) software. Epicor provides software solutions to specialty and general merchandise retailers in a variety of industries including apparel, footware, discount, general merchandise, automotovive aftermarket, lumber and building materials, nursery, and pharmacy.
In a fast-paced world dominated by services, opportunities and challenges for the service sector have never been greater. Whether you're in a financial or professional services, or in a non-profit organization, Epicor services solutions help you build toward even greater success. From bid management to project accounting, engagement deliver to resource management, our solutions streamline all aspects of your service organization.
Global Services and Support
Epicor spans the globe, with more than 4,000 dedicated professionals in offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. Working in a unified global services/support infrastructure operating 24x7, our people serve more than 20,000 customers in 150 countries, in more than 30 languages. Epicor support and development centers in all of our major operating regions help ensure that our customers receive only the highest quality product and service.
Drawing from unsurpassed midmarket expertise, Epicor developed a highly structured implementation methodology, Signature. Proven over thousands of projects involving hundreds of consultants, Signature allows us to consistently deliver efficient, well-managed implementations for clients worldwide.
Epicor’s products are sold through a hybrid distribution channel, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of midmarket businesses, that includes more than 400 authorized partners worldwide. Epicor's solutions are sold globally through a combination of direct sales representatives and value-added resellers.
Epicor has a global network of more than 60 independent software vendors that provide complementary products for its solutions. Epicor Solution Providers offer a wide-range of seamlessly integrated applications and applications extensions to provide Epicor customers with a comprehensive and proven solution.